2. What are cookies?
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website work correctly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to track traffic on a website. For this purpose, various data about you is stored by means of web beacons.
6.1 Manage your consent settings
7. Your data rights personal
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, delete or block your personal data at any time.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer it in full to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justifiable grounds for prosecution.
- Right of limitation
- Right of portability
If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to send a complaint to the supervisory authority (the data protection authority).
8. Activation, deactivation and deletion of cookies
In addition to the options in our web cookie notice you can use your internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be set. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is set. For more information on these options, please refer to the instructions in the “Help” section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you revisit our websites.
9. Contact details
Address:Calle la Pardela 91, 35625 Fuerteventura, Las Palmas. Spain
Telephone number:677 414 455